2023-2024 District Goals & Strategic Plan
Please see below for our 2023-2024 District Goals. Our strategic plan is available under Important Links.
Goal 1- Increase Student Outcomes Through Multiple Pathways and A Data Informed Culture
- Utilize data, research, experience, and collaboration to inform instruction and strategic planning.
- Openly share data, discussions, and goals to improve academic rigor and performance Pre-K-12.
- Create a culture of student agency, where all students are exposed to multiple college and career opportunities.
Goal 2- Improve Communication and Community Engagement By Fostering A Sense of Empathy, Community Connectedness, and Pride in Ram Nation
- Utilize multiple platforms and outlets to broadcast important information while publicly celebrating and highlighting our students, staff, and district’s accomplishments.
- Collaborate and be inclusive more often to allow for meaningful discourse with key stakeholders and community partners to increase community engagement and a sense of pride in our “Ramily”/Ram Nation.
- Ensure that students, families, and district staff engage in meaningful and authentic interactions with a focus on mindfulness and mental health supports.
Goal 3- Engage in Strategic Planning for Fiscal Responsibilities and Facilities
- Collaborate for strategic planning to safeguard fiscal stability.
- Take a proactive approach to improve and maintain safe schools and well-maintained facilities and grounds that our community can be proud of.
- Review of facilities, budget, and operations for long-term planning purposes.
**Please see the District’s Strategic Plan and 2023-2024 Targets for more specific information about the District’s plan to increase opportunities and outcomes for all students. These goals will be publicly presented and discussed this fall by the Superintendent of Schools and the Board of Education.