2022-2023 District Goals and Strategic Plan
2022-2023 District Goals
Goal 1- Increase Student Outcomes Through Multiple Pathways and A Data Informed Culture
- Utilize data, research, experience, and collaboration to inform instruction and strategic planning.
- Openly share data, discussions, and goals to improve academic rigor and performance Pre-K-12.
- Create a culture of student agency, where all students are exposed to multiple college and career opportunities.
Goal 2- Improve Communication and Increase Community Engagement
- Utilize multiple platforms and outlets to broadcast important information while publicly celebrating and highlighting our students, staff, and district’s accomplishments.
- Collaborate and be inclusive more often to allow for meaningful discourse with key stakeholders to increase community engagement.
- Include opportunity for student voice.
Goal 3- Foster A Sense of Empathy, Community Connectedness, and Pride in Ram Nation
- Ensure that students, families, and district staff engage in meaningful and authentic interactions with a focus on mindfulness and mental health supports.
- Forge and sustain community partnerships to expand opportunities for students.
- Create District-wide opportunities for students and families to celebrate Port Chester Pride and a sense of “Ramily”.
Goal 4- Engage in Strategic Planning for Fiscal Responsibilities and Facilities
- Collaborate for strategic planning to safeguard fiscal stability.
- Take a proactive approach to improve and maintain safe schools and well-maintained facilities and grounds that our community can be proud of.
- Review of facilities, budget, and operations for long-term planning purposes.